Fall and Spring Semester:
TCC Library Info
Reference Desk: 850.201.8383
Circulation Desk: 850.201.8376
Welcome to the Theatre History Research Guide
This course is designed to survey the development of theatre from classical to contemporary, with emphasis on the relationship between theatre genres and styles and cultural and societal influences.
TCC ID Card
Your TCC ID Card also serves as your Library Card.
- Get your TCC Student ID in the Student Services Cashier office (2nd floor, Student Union).Open Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 6:00pm and Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Distance learning students may request a Non-Photo ID by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With your ID you will be able to check library materials out and access online research materials via the TCC Library Databases.
Logging into a TCC Database
- You may access the TCC library’s electronic resources, or databases, via the TCC Library website or directly from LINCCWeb.
- When prompted to log in, your Borrow ID is the bottom number on your ID card (it should begin with 25801…). The PIN is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (You may change your PIN at any time via the Library’s My Account feature).
- If you have any trouble logging into LINCCWeb, contact the library Circulation Department at 850.201.8376 or come see us on the 1st floor of the library.